Monday, September 12, 2016

Designing for Social Interactions: Infographic Update

I am creating an infographic about how working American mothers and fathers split up household responsibilities and how they spend their time, respectively.

My thesis is:

Dispite improvements in the balance between who does more in working households, mothers still spend more time on household chores and childcare than fathers.


These are some drafts of ideas I have for the compostition and layout of my infographic.




Sources:

I collected all my research from a great study done by the Pew Research Center over Social Trends.
See the following link for more info:

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/11/04/raising-kids-and-running-a-household-how-working-parents-share-the-load/


No comments:

Post a Comment